Thursday, November 01, 2007

 

Random thoughts on Blogging

It's interesting that for months and months I didn't write anything on my blog. I think it's partly because I had felt like once I returned to Vancouver that there wasn't the same sense of novelty as I'd felt in Saskatchewan (although I know there are folk in SK who wanted to know what I was up to here).

It seems that between studies and campus ministry that I haven't put much of an emphasis on my own personal reflections or experiences. One thing that has been sort of a recurring theme in my life and ministry in the last year though - as I am sure has been the case for many of you - is YouTube.com. It's been a phenomenal place to engage in pop culture but also to share interests between friends. Here's a great little video that I find though provoking which someone just posted on my Facebook funwall.



Anyways - just some random thoughts on blogging.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?